01. I love how my mum always has fresh flowers at home, they brighten up a room so much.
02. Fresh orange juice from Boston Tea Party, so refreshing and nursed my recovery from Boomtown festival.
03. Went on our yearly family trip to Eastbourne, I love being by the sea so much. Luckily this year it didn't rain all week like it did last year!
04. Went to Rocket vegetarian cafe in Bath, although I'm not a veggie I really enjoyed the mezze platter - amazing falafel and garlic bread mmm. My mum and sister enjoyed these smoothies - they were a bit too healthy for me though!
05. I bloomin love this juice from Marks and Spencer - kale with tropical juice, it's super refreshing.
06. Spent too much money in HAY in Bath, it's easily done as everything is sooo lovely but soooo expensive.
07. Managed to go to Dismaland a couple of days after it opened with my friend Laura, we only queued for an hour and it was definitely worth it. It was really inspiring and the drizzly weather just added to the whole nature of it.
08. After failing to see any balloons on the first day of the balloon fiesta, the next day I got a great view from a friends roof that overlooked the suspension bridge. I really wish I'd had my proper camera on me though, my iPhone camera didn't do it justice at all.
09. I feel like every time I come accross plants for sale I have to buy one. These were outside Bloomsbury in Bath, I thought my Birkenstocks + succulents = the epitome of hipster instagram photos.