1 | Topshop 2 | Topshop 3 | Topshop
4 | H&M 5 | H&M 6 | River Island
7 | River Island 8 | Topshop 9 | H&M
I went shopping with my favourite shopping buddy, Katharine (have a look at her blog!) in Reading at the weekend. I ended up spending a lot more money than I meant to, but here are some of the things I liked but didn't buy!
1. I love the design of this dress but I did think it looked a bit too wedding dressy for my liking! Maybe it's the fact it's bright white rather than off white or cream. I'd definitely buy this dress in another colour though.
2. I tried this on because they have pretty much the same ones in Missguided and Boohoo for about half the price. I wanted to see if I liked the cut and if I could pull off wearing bright red! (still undecided).
3. I loveee this playsuit. Not normally a fan of playsuits due to the struggle if you need a wee but I'd endure it for this one! Unfortunately they only had a size 8 which was farrrr too small (you can see the beginnings of camel toe). Even if they did have my size I'd hesitate buying it because the material is so thin. Wouldn't be a great purchase for the beginning of Autumn/Winter! It's such a pretty print, and much nicer IRL.... see here.
4. If I had any spare money I'd buy this dress. For £13 you can't really go wrong!
5. Love this jumper, it's soft and cosy and a nice shade of pink. I did buy this so I don't know why it's in the list...
6. Another attempt at trying to make maxi skirts suit me. I just don't feel right in them! Definitely prefer this one on the hanger/someone they suit.
7. This is such a gorgeous blazer, it's sort of shiny and a really nice blue colour. Unfortunately they didn't have my size so this one looks a bit big. Also doesn't look great with that dress, but I'll be looking out for my size (and money to buy it with).
8. Totally in love with this skirt, it's really thick so won't blow up in the wind (a common knicker flashing problem for me) and a really nice bluey colour. Once I have some money I'm going to buy this immediately!
9. Plain white dress from H&M. Had to hitch it up under my belt to get the right length which looked a bit weird. I didn't fool myself into thinking I'd shorten it on the sewing machine although I wish I got round to altering clothes because I think it's a pretty and simple dress.