1 | £36, 2 | £34, 3 | £10
4 | £30, 5 | £12.50, 6 | £18
I've been really good about not spending money recently, so I feel like I need to treat myself! (I realise this is a silly thing to do). I don't actually own any clothes that are pastel coloured but I'm loving these colours at the moment. I might buy one of these lovely items above if I see them in store!
1. I really want this pastel coloured jumper because I get cold so easily even in the Summer. I also love the black version but baby blue is far more Spring like!
2. These shorts are so cool I love the acid type of wash at the moment and the fact that they're dip dyed makes them even better! Although at £34 I think they are a bit expensive for a pair of denim shorts :/ Maybe it would be a DIY attempt although I'm sure it's harder than it seems!
3. I really need to buy some stacking rings I love them! Not sure how happy I am about mixing silver and gold together on the same finger, but I love each of these rings individually which I dont find happens very often in a pack.
4. I've had my eye on this bag for months now but I'm not sure I can justify buying it! I don't think I'd use it that often because it's quite small and I'd have to make sure I don't clash the colour. Maybe one day when I'm feeling flush I might buy it though!
5. This necklace is another thing I've had my eye on. I also love the pink dip dyed one, can't make up my mind which one I prefer!
6. I love this top, combines my three favourite trends at the moment: pastels, dip dye and aztec. Plus it's a bit cropped which I'm also loving!