1. I've had my eye on this pleather skirt for a while, I love the little studs (although they could be annoying if I wanted to wear a belt) and I've never owned a leather skirt so I might have to buy this! Especially as it's only £15 inc P+P!
2. I've been lusting over a Michael Kors watch for ages but I don't think I can justify spending £200 on one! I really like this similar oversized one from ASOS as my watch at the moment is looking a little worse for wear. I might have to ask for it for Christmas :) £30
3. I'm really liking dogtooth prints at the moment, and I love how oversized this jumper is. I've been buying so many jumpers at the moment I really don't need another one though :( £36
4. I love buying earrings and I though these ones were quite different and 80s looking! £5
5. I buy so so many tops and tshirts and my wardrobe is looking pretty black and grey at the moment so thought I'd throw in this speckled tee. I love the texture of this tshirt and it would look really nice with the leather skirt. £14
6. I'm looking for a new handbag at the moment, especially one that's a bit smaller as all of mine are massive! I thought this one was pretty different with the shearling on and would look good for Winter :) £25